Almost everything at Ceuvel Swing Camp and that means parties, meals as well as workshops, takes place at or around the Ceuvel: Korte Papaverweg 4, Amsterdam
The Ceuvel is an experiment in urban sustainability: everything is built out of local recycled materials, every roof is full of solar panels and every office cleans it’s own discarded water.
The cafe in the middle of it all has a terrace overlooking the water, where you can order all their delicious, organic and local food and drinks.
They don’t serve Coke or Fanta, for instance, but soda created on the spot from tap water with organic syrups that come in
Venues of Ceuvel Swing Camp 2019
- Galerie, Korte Papaverweg 4. The main dance floor of the camp, for swing music until late at night, all dinners and part of the group classes. Access the Galerie through the Ceuvel, there’s a bridge between Metabolic and Workship leading to Galerie.
- Workship @ the Ceuvel, Korte Papaverweg 8. Private class venue and blues music during the evening.
- Metabolic @ the Ceuvel, Korte Papaverweg 6. Private class venue.
- Floating floor @ the Ceuvel, between the Workship and the Galerie. For practice space, private classes and outdoor dancing.
- Semai, Ethiopian Restaurant, Papaverhoek 35. For the pre-party, group classes (downstairs) and delicious meals (upstairs).
- Cafe Ceuvel, Korte Papaverweg 4. For extra drinks and snacks during the weekend, and the Blue Monday afterparty!