Registration open on April 4, 2020 at 19:00 CEST
Full pass registration info
For the full pass registration we ask for the regular info and also three extras:
- Your preferences for a teacher and time slot for your private class. We will make sure to have our teacher and group classes page up to date at least two weeks before registration opens.
- Information about your following and leading experience. How long you have been dancing, and how much you go to classes/socials a week, or international festival a year? Based on this info we will allocate a level to you for the Lindy Hop classes. If you feel we need to know something else about your Lindy Hop level, let us know in the comment section.
- Your role for the lindy hop classes. This year you can choose whether you want to take both Lindy-Hop classes following, leading, or one following and one leading.
You register as an individual, and it is not possible to register with a partner. If the balance of leading and following is uneven, then you may be placed on the waiting list until dancers of the needed role register and the balance is restored.
By registering you agree to the terms and conditions.
After registration, you will get an email within a few days confirming whether you have a spot at our camp, and if so, the needed payment information. After your payment, your registration will be completed.
Private class scheduling process
As scheduling private classes for over a hundred dancers is a difficult job, we have divided this process into two steps. Just like last year, we’ll make a preliminary schedule ourselves and you can spend Friday evening optimising this. Further information about our scheduling plans can be found on our transparency page.
STEP 1: Preliminary schedule
WHEN? Fill in preferences during registration for a full pass.
- Which teacher do you like best? And which one second best? Here’s a list of all our awesome teachers.
- Which group class(es) do you definitely not want to miss?
- Which group class(es) do you not mind missing?
- Would you rather have your preferences for the group classes (question 2. and/or 3.) or your preference about the private class teacher (question 1.) satisfied?
- If you already decided that you want to share your private with someone, with whom?
- Is there anything else we should know when scheduling your private class? For example, are you volunteering a lot, or do you need to miss part of the camp?
Before the weekend we will fit together a schedule that fits your preferences as well as possible with this (limited) info. We will try to satisfy your wishes as well as possible, but we may not succeed. (Check our transparency page for how exactly we plan to schedule the private classes as effectively and fairly as possible)
STEP 2: Improve the schedule
WHEN? On Friday evening, and during the rest of the weekend.
However, this initial schedule is just a first draft. On Friday evening the scheduling board will be visible for all of you. We’ll introduce the teachers, and if you want to switch your slot with someone else (for example because you just found out that you’re in love with one (or all) of our teachers, or because you want to share your private with someone with similar interests) you can still switch–as long as all participants included are happy with this switch.
Advanced options: Couples, Triplets, Quadruplets
Instead of having a 30-minute private class on your own, you can also take a 60-minute class as a couple, or a 90-minute semi-private class with three persons, etc. Still quite some individual attention, and way more class hours! If you want and we are able to schedule a semi-private class with the same teacher, then we will try to schedule a longer session. If you want (or end up getting) different teachers, then we will make sure you have a break in between.